NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

FabAlley.com: An Online Accessory Destination
I think my most enthusiastic discovery to date in the online shopping space in India is FabAlley.com. We've seen e-stores mushrooming lately (and how) but somehow accessories have been neglected like an ugly step-child. I mean, accessories are everything! They're like the icing on the cake. To me, they're more important than the clothes themselves. Actually it's been kind of depressing that so little attention has been paid to curating diverse and affordable collections of bags, shoes and jewellery in e-commerce and I'm glad FabAlley is finally here. 

As a wee consumer, in my humble opinion, so many Indian e-stores lose out to clunky design, product shots don't do the clothes (or models, for that matter) any favours and just a poor selection of products. FabAlley emerges a clear winner in this regard. Its a slick portfolio of multi-brand bags, shoes, jewellery and accessories that is affordable as much as its trendy.

They sent over this gorgeous R&EM sequin envelope clutch and these ultra comfortable sky scraper platform pumps which F is wearing with a Bodice (Ruchika Sachdeva) S/S 2012 cut-out dress. I loved their delivery options (COD, mm hmm), free shipping and home pickup for returns is SERIOUSLY useful. Also, the packaging is beautiful and that does it for me every time. You know, the icing on the cake I was referring to earlier :)