NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Alice+Olivia Pre-fall 2011...
Photos via: www.style.com
The collection Pre-Fall 2011 of Alice + Olivia is great! I love the colors, the short dresses, the faux fur for the jackets and that black bag (remembers me the Mulberry bag that I love) that is so in style right now.Simple and elegant desings, soft and femenine colors, glamourous and chic looks...that's the kind of math that i like!!!
TRADUCCION: La coleccion Pre-Otoño de la casa Alice + Olivia es genial! Amo los colores, los vestidos cortos, las chaquetas con pieles falsas (nunca usaría algo que represente la muerte de un ser vivo) y ese bolso negro (que me recuerda al bolso  Mulberry con el que sueño) que esta tan de moda en estos momentos.Diseños simples y elegantes, colores suaves y femeninos, atuendos chic y con glamour...es la ecuación que me gusta!!!