NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

City Chic Comes to America
Sorry for not updating for a while! Things have been pretty hectic and I haven't been wearing many "blog worthy" outfits, but if you miss me, follow me on tumblr @nycstylespot! I update that daily and sometimes share what I'm wearing, even if it's casual.

If you haven't heard yet, the Australian plus-size retailer City Chic recently launched in the United States! They were one of our sponsors for the YFF Conference, and each of us received a $200 gift card that I recently cashed in for some great items. I got the Contrast Dress (can't wait to wear it this Spring), the Palm Tree Burnout Tee, the Mesh Skater Top, and the Roxanne Dress which I wore last night to a friend's birthday celebration. I love the mesh top and the shoulder detail--the perfect addition to spice up a little black dress. I wore it with my new platform wedges from Forever21 that I absolutely adore. I didn't have time to do your typical blogger shoot, so I just took a few quick shots before heading out the door:Dress-City Chic/Platforms-Forever21