NYC Style Spot   +  TIME

How was your weekend? - Shopping in Antwerp

You have all been most lovely with my last (miserable) post, which left me feeling quite warm inside. I have been blessed with some truly gorgeous readers. For the moment here I am, sharing some thoughts.

This is what I did during my weekend:

On Saturday I went to Antwerp, to visit that wonderful city one last time before leaving Belgium. I was after a pair of black peep toe shoes at Urban Outfitters, but my normal size was too big, the one below too small. The perpetual tragedy of one's fat toes, as the boyfriend described it! We had lunch at Salad en Co, just off the main shopping street (Meir), and I really recommend the amazing guacamole and grilled chicken salad, yum!

The bit EVERYONE takes pictures of when arriving in Antwerp: the station's clock

I also went to my favourite vintage store in Belgium, T2 (Think Twice) and enjoyed some low budget shopping as I bagged a lovely thin black sweather with hints of gold and a pretty bangle.

The bangle I got at T2 is the one with the intricate floral pattern. The thinner silver bracelet is from Gambia

One thing I failed to find was "the perfect t-shirt". I'm looking forward to Spring already (and Summer!) and I'm going through my clothes finding an array of tops that have been worn one too many times. I got an e-mail from the lovely guys at Sarah Coggles (a store in York I used to work at, making me the little fashion crazy monster that I am) and fell for this great tee by Wild Fox. I could easily team it up with a vibrant teal jacket, but I don't have one and the top is way over my budget right now. However, a girl can dream and it's a fun design so I thought I would share it with you.

So how was your weekend? oh and Happy Valentine's if you're in love. If you are alone today, love yourself, get some chocolates and a glass of bubbly and celebrate how fabulous you are.

Bisous, my dears xxx

Pictures: Fashion Limbo, Coggles