NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

The war is over...
Shirt / ZaraGrey leggings / Bought in FranceHeels / Nine West

When i was a child, daddy had this old t-shirt full of little holes that he liked to wear at home and we always teased him with the old "did you just came back from the war?" joke. He's an angel now, but i'm sure that he would say me today: "ah! so it's my turn to tease you!"
I found this top at Zara last year and found it so original that i couldn't leave it! I'm in love with the fabric on the shoulders!
I'm so sorry for the bad quality of the photos! I just wanted to share with you more about my style and well, sometimes it's just not easy to count with other people to can do what you want all the time! Oh! if my bf would be near!

TRADUCCIÓN: Recuerdo que yo estando pequeña,  a mi papa le gustaba usar esa camisa vieja con huequitos cuando estaba en casa. Nosotros le decíamos "Estas regresando de la guerra?". El ya es un angelito, pero estoy segura que al ver mi top me diría "Ahora es mi turno de burlarme!"
Encontré este top en Zara el año pasado y me pareció muy original, a demás de que me encanta el tipo de tela que adorna los hombros!
Mil disculpas por la mala calidad de las fotos, pero de verdad quería compratir mas atuendos con ustedes y aveces no es tan fácil contar con otras personas para poder tomar fotos siempre!

A SPECIAL DISCOUNT for the readers of La Mode En Rose! Thanks to DELIGLAM CODE: lamodenrose10