NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Little Rascal
As me and my boyfriend's relationship has progressed over the last couple of years, my love for his little teacup Yorkie, Dexter, has grown as well. He is hyperactive and can be notoriously fickle, but there are times (usually when we have sufficiently tired him out) when his sweet, cuddly side comes out. Sometimes when I am sitting on the floor typing on my computer he will march himself right next to me, lie down and make sure the whole side of his body touching mine. And then if he is feeling extra cute he will re-adjust himself and put one little paw on my leg. My boyfriend sometimes jokes that he knows I will never leave him because I couldn't bear to say goodbye to Dexter... and that may very well be true! ;)

By the way, is it tacky to share how much I paid for a piece of clothing? Oh well if it is, because I'm happy to say that I got this pretty 'golden mustard' pleated skirt for about 85% off at Gap the other day, paying a grand total of $12! I never shop there but decided to wander in because I had a bit of time to kill, and found this little gem floating in the sales racks!{A better look at what I wore, at Ikea later that day}

Wearing: Mackage coat, Jacob lace button up, Gap skirt, Wolford tights, H&M knee high socks, Zara booties, Joe Fresh jewelry