NYC Style Spot   +  LOVE

barry's
this holiday's been great and bad to me. i got 1 month of grounding time but i find so much more than that. i found something called love. i found friends, true real friends. i found the joy of making friends and hanging out. i change, yes, i change a lot. like those butterflies, they have to pass the metamorphosis phase in order to gain that beauty. from the filthy ugly caterpillar to the beautiful butterfly.

now, i found him, i found my true love. we went steady on 11.2.11 he's the cure to my illness, the water to my thirst, the food to my hunger, he's like almost everything. we're just almost alike. we're one of a kind. it's like we're the same people but apart by gender and tied by love. don't you think that's sweet? yes. i think so. I AM IN LOVE WITH BARRY SUSANTO.