NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Simply
A simple outfit today for an afternoon downtown after the boyfriend and I went to join my mom for lunch at her office. These shots were taken in Pacific Centre and on Granville Street: two of downtown Vancouver's busiest spots. I'm not one to pose freely and proudly in front of a big crowd (though I've come a long way since a year ago) but it all turned out fine and dandy-- save for the semi-creepy Caucasian man who walked by, called me a "leng lui" (literally translates to "pretty girl" in Cantonese) and then insisted that my boyfriend help him take a photo with me with his disposable camera.I've got three media events to attend in the next two days. I've never been to any and now they're all piling up! Excited as I am, I must admit that I'm a bit nervous as I am a pretty shy girl. But lucky for me I am hoping that this will be an opportunity to finally meet some Vancouver fashion bloggers face to face-- do let me know if you'll be in attendance!

Wearing: Sisley shrunken blazer, Forever 21 blouse, Zara trousers, thrifted belt, Aldo shoes