NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

What I Wore: The Little White Dress
(Wearing Self Made White Lace Dress, Thrifted White Tank Top, Thrifted White Leggings, Jade Nail Polish, Random Bracelet, Jade-ish Suede Pumps from Local Store)
All this talk of Minimalist White got the better of me. The temperatures are rising and I had to get my hands on the perfect white dress before the summer set in. After a LOT of looking, I just made one. Although I did not have this Dolce and Gabanna lace dress in mind when I was designing it, the result does seem a lot like this one on Anna Dello Russo (except mine looks more like a kurta here and isn't worn with contrasting lingerie or a bodysuit while that would be fun too):A great practical version of the dress is this D&G one with a rose pink organza lining. The next one I make will be just like this so I can throw it on with out bothering to layer so much: