NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Z. Cav Denim
Yesterday I had the pleasure of attending a preview of Z. Cav's new denim line. I went with Melinda and Amalia, and we got a sneak peek at some of their upcoming pieces. There was a huge range of styles, and I was really impressed. I've always been a fan of their jeans, and it was great to see what they're currently working on. The best part was that the representatives were extremely receptive to constructive criticism and even new design ideas. Melinda and I made it very clear that the light wash harem pants they had in straight sizes needed to be made for us too.

Edit: I recently spoke with the president of Z. Cavaricci who informed me that this event was not hosted by the brand, but by a separate company. Z. Cavaricci jeans in plus sizes are still exclusively sold at Torrid stores. Sorry for any confusion!

I wore a tribal crop top from Forever21 paired with my Tripp skinnies from Torrid and black fur vest from Target. In retrospect, I think I would have preferred a mini skirt instead of pants with this outfit, but oh well:Top, Shoes, Scarf Turned Turban & Necklace-Forever21/Fur Vest-Target/Pants-Torrid