NYC Style Spot   +  STYLE

Been Kind of Busy…

Currently listening to My Baby Just Cares For Me by Nina Simone.

Sorry my darlings, for the lack of posts, the silence on Twitter and on my Facebook page, but moving abroad is an excruciating effort, on all levels. I've traveled through the South of France, then the whole of Spain, and now I'm stopping at Cordoba for a couple of weeks before moving on to my final destination: Malaga.

So I have plenty interesting posts planned, but for now, just some pictures about my stay in the glorious are of the Gard, in southern France.

I mostly wore comfortable warm clothing, due to having my entire life in suitcases and several boxes, and it was still cold during the first days, so my favourite (and cheapest) H&M checked coat came out to play. My beloved sparkling red All Stars joined the party every day.

Another H&M piece, the fabulous stripey jumper with embellished shoulders for a tad of pizzazz during Sunday lunch: pizza in the sun... can life get any better?

And a final note, I recently bought a t-shirt from Loviu, a great online store for original tees, and they recently e-mailed me to tell me about their latest promotion, in their own words: "Loviu.com would like to invite you all to splurge on all our speciality tees for a mere 15 € all through next week, beginning Sunday/Monday Midnight". These guys are not paying me or giving me anything to talk about them, but I love what they do so I had to share this with you all. They have an awesome philosophy and the quality of the tops is pretty good. They also shipped mine very fast, and for €20 postage included I thought it was a great deal. I will make an outfit post soon to show you my new favourite tee.

Finished this post listening to The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill by Lauryn Hill, a lovely song and a perfect album.

What are you listening to?

Pictures: Fashion Limbo, Loviu