NYC Style Spot   +  lifestyle

lately
what i've been doing recently is nothing much but working. i worked my ass off so hard. i did my projects and ended up with SEVERE CUT! you might not want to see all the blood, but it's real. i couldn't stop the bleeding for more than half an hour. that was crazy, it's been awhile since the last time i cried cause of wounds.construction : light timber framing, material : balsa woodoh well. and i miss my brothers now. like so FUCKING much. they're like my water to refresh my mind. like the pure crystal clear that brighten up my days. i miss their hugs, and how my two brothers are so different to another.best men ever ;)

having said that i am quite bored with what i do now, i did some private session of self timer affair. i would never EVER post those pictures. *i'll keep that in mind* LOL excited much? but yeah, keep on guessing, cause you'll get no answer til whenever the time flies.as my boyfriend's still in jakarta, my hometown. I am missing him. i long for his hug and smile. my honeypot when i lack of sugar. he boost up my bloodsugar! like my heart would beat faster literally. oh yea, i'm so in love and i miss him so much.my lovely fujifilm instax 7sall pictures are courtesy of ME!