NYC Style Spot   +  sweet stuff

marvel teddy boo
since i'm a bit aware of my personal interest in vintage, now i just realized i'm so vintage-ized! good thing aye? good for Claradevi! She must be very happy to have another plus one. Though to be honest, i don't know when this vintage feeling will fade away, but i know it's still part of me.mr.kribo

by coincidence, my colleague asked me, "Is vintage your style?". I was stunned for a moment, my mind spun. I never realize people consider me as one vintage girl. All I do all this time is just to follow my heart. I wear whatever i want to wear and mix it the way i LOVE it. I love that sweet combination of colors come out great together. I stumble upon that question and suddenly this idea popped out! I CHANGE MY LAYOUT! as you all can see.

some says it's so clean and neat. but this is me. as part of me is having a state of LOVEDRUNK, i'm so happy to have this layout. sweet, chic and classic. nothing beats white and grey. i prefer grey to black if you hadn't noticed ;)Turtleneck - Zara, Skirt - Topshop, Accessories - Forever21, Vintage Flats - Zara, Tights - Topshop