NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Shining Brightly
I am very flattered that Kristy of monochroma.chic featured me on her blog today as one of her current fashion "crushes", especially since I am in the company of the super stylish Atlantic-Pacific and Saucy Glossie. Not only do I find constant inspiration from the way Kristy puts things together (and of course her amazing shoe collection), but she was one of my first friends in the blogging world and truly one of the sweetest. Thank you so much!!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I'm going to be cooped up studying; hopefully yours will be more eventful! What knds of exciting things do you have planned for your weekend?Wearing: H&M blouse, cardigan from Hong Kong street vendor, Ines skirt (Aritzia), vintage belt, Hue tights, Stuart Weitzman shoes, Coach bag, Marni sunnies