NYC Style Spot   +  What I Wore

The French Reduction: Jean Claude Biguine India
 Before Fooling around while I wait for Patrick to start my makeover ;) Texting Coveting Biguine Magazine Looking for inspirationLike a Candy Shop! Yummy colours for your hair for the Summer! Patrick giving me lessons on what looks good on me and how :)(Wearing Grey Tee from Only, Satin Biker Jacket from Sab, Electric Blue Jeans from Tibetan Plaza, Alaia Boots and Giovanni Chain)
A few days ago, Jean Claude Biguine invited me to an experiential at their salon at The Collective in Bangalore. Having heard so much about JCB Mumbai, I jumped at the invitation and opted for a haircut from Patrick. Patrick is the style director/mind reader at Jean Claude Biguine, Bangalore. Even as he seated me in the chair, he knew exactly what I wanted out of the cut and waited only for a confirmation before he started spinning his magic in my hair :) I listened to Patrick's story about his move from South France to Bombay, then Bangalore and his admiration for Indian women in that charming french accent while he styled my hair. He promised me it would look fantastic while requiring minimal styling, just with my fingers even after a wash at home ( here I am, after a wash, concurring) and sure as hell, I love my new haircut! I wish I had better pictures to show you of my blow dry from that evening but my camera died on me and I had to use my phone to take pictures instead! :( 

I've been so down since my last fav stylist up and left to Hyderabad but now I'm convinced Patrick is my new (hair) style soulmate (did I tell you he comes from a family of stylists?). When you go there, do ask for him and you'll see what I mean! :)