NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Proenza Schouler SS11...
Photos via: www.style.com
This is one of many collections that i like for this season and we've already seeing some famous women wearing it (like Kristen Stewart). I like the draws of the fabrics, the colors and the jackets, dresses, pants and skirts...so,ALL!!!I like to see collections that can help me to reinvent my wardrobe or that give me an idea of what i should add into it. The dresses for example look easy to DIY if you know how to sew or if you have someone that can do so.

TRADUCCIÓN: Esta es una de las muchas colecciones que me gustan para esta temporada. Ya hemos visto a algunas famosas usar algunos de estos atuendos (como Kristen Stewart). Me gusta el estampado de las telas, los colores y las chaquetas, vestidos y faldas... así que TODO!!!Me gusta ver colecciones que me ayuden a reinventar mi closet o que me den una idea de qué debo agregar a él. Los vestidos, por ejemplo, se ven fáciles de hacer si sabes coser o tienes a alguien que pueda.


There's a NEW GIVEAWAY thanks to Yes Jess store !!!Click ----> HERE