NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Beautiful Weekend - Highlights
{fresh and pretty flowers from David that coordinate with the colours of my room}

This weekend was amazing for a large number of reasons: the sun was shining, there are no more assignments or exams to worry about, the sun was shining, lots of time was spent with loved ones.... and oh yeah, don't forget that the sun was shining. Here are some photos to highlight just a few of the other things that contributed to it. How was your weekend?{A gift that my thoughtful bestie got me for my last birthday after I raved to her about how much I loved the way the lobbies of the Shangri-La smelled}{two pretty new skirts that I can't wait to wear and re-wear}{scoring a bag of my favourite chocolate on sale}{...oh and officially graduating? that was pretty great too, I guess!}