NYC Style Spot   +  lifestyle

gaudy sense
it's just so random of me to pick colorful outfit. since i'm a sucker for black and elegance. but this time, in the middle of autumn and winter, i took a big step to use colorblock outfit. one top with maxi skirt *i'm such a maxi whore these days*
the fact it makes me taller (cause i'm wearing heels, like skyscrapper heels underneath my skirt) made my day. and today, i got an email from AMPR, saying that i'll be included in their database for upcoming fashion events, and the next upcoming big event : Melbourne ZARA launching! boo yeah!! i'm so in! ;) so i'll be updated with all Melbourne fashion events! and I also got an email from Niki from mynamenecklace.com.au. I'll get my very own name necklace! i'll post it as soon as i got the item! ;)Top - ZARA, Maxi skirt - Pearl by dark pink, shoes - J.Campbell, Necklace - INACRAFT
love love love love! i'm in love with everything. the fact that i've been so gloomy and sad since i'm very tired is now paid off. now i can replenish my desire to post my outfits again! yeyy me!
and btw, the photos from Brooke keam is now with me, will post it asap!