NYC Style Spot   +  Outfits

Golden Girls

When Mina asked me what I was going to be wearing to the Obakki show last Thursday and suggested coordinating our outfits, I jumped at the idea. I became even more adamant about it when she told me she was wearing a gold skirt, as I had been waiting for an opportunity debut the gold top that I showed you here. This was it! I met Mina last year after we had connected through our blogs. I can't say enough about how much fun it is to have a girlfriend who shares a common love of fashion and style with me, and the fact that we just clicked and got along instantaneously is even better! Check out previous shoots we've done together here and here.

For coverage of the show, check out my post below!

Link

Jen is wearing: vintage top, Forever 21 dress (worn as skirt), Aldo wedges, purse from local boutique (Flok)

Mina is wearing: vintage skirt and clutch, H&M blazer and necklace, Aldo wedges