NYC Style Spot   +  vintage

Outfit post- Comfy vs Sexy Part II

I have to apologise for my lack of writing, posting, basically existing! as I currently have a bad case of summer flu, and a serious nasty one. I have so much to do, but my health means I mostly vegetate in bed - thank God for Grey's Anatomy season 3 and all it's episodes. So, in order to keep things simple, how about an outfit post?

Some weeks ago I presented you with a selection of shoes from Spartoo. They had contacted me asking me to try their service so I had to choose a nice pair of shoes. The dilemma was whether to go for the "comfy" option or throw all reason out of the window and choose a pair of killer sexy heels. The reasonable option won this time. I really fancied a pair of easy-to-wear shoes and after spotting these mary janes/ballerinas by Fly London I loved the colour and went for them.

Dress: New Look
Belt: Vintage by T2
Shoes: Fly London courtesy of Spartoo

I even went for the free delivery and my order took less than 3 days to arrive. I tried them on and they fitted perfectly. I'm one of those pesky "half sizes" which means I hardly buy shoes online as it always involves returning them. The Spanish Spartoo site warned they did run slightly big, which meant they were ideal for me. These shoes are awfully comfortable and addictive as I have already worn them with my favourite Audrey Hepburn jeans, some shorts and a pair of rolled-up chinos.

Bracelet: Naughty Alice by Vivienne Westwood

Cameo necklace: vintage (origin unknown)

The verdict on Spartoo? pretty good service and will probably use them again.

As mentioned above, I don't normally buy shoes online as I hate returning anything. Do you buy shoes online or is that one thing you leave to buy in actual physical stores?

Pictures: Fashion Limbo