NYC Style Spot   +  lifestyle

they never stop moving
this is what happened, so i was in the middle of doing nothing but browsing, then i decided to do a quick photoshoot with my cousin who was doing his assignment. without any words to him, i quickly changed outfit and put on some make up. i went out my room and i couldn't find him there doing his assignment, unfortunately, yes, he fell asleep in his bedroom.

i don't want to waste the effort i've put, i'm fully dressed and so ready to rock the photo session, then i texted one of my friend, who appears to be one of my fave photographers now! call him EVAN GIOVANNI! he was on his way back home from school when i texted him, he was free and yes! we met downstairs *my apartment* and did a photoshoot! thank you

Photographer : EVAN GIOVANNI,

enjoycropped top - dloops femme, maxi dress - forever 21, hiker wedges - jeffrey campbell, rosary - gifted from boyfriend, ring - X.(S).M.Lthere's a little i want to share. it's been really hard to keep up. most of the things are just better left unsaid. i just can't be keep up with everything. the inability to touch, see and feel him is unbearably making me sick. it's like you had the worst vertigo and you just want to throw up, nothing to hold on but the technology of text messaging. bless me and my relationship, we're on bumpy ride. whether yes or not he realizes it.