NYC Style Spot   +  sweet stuff

will you fly with me?
i'm the girl with the wings. do you dare take a leap of faith and fly with me? i'll fly you to polaris. i'll make you believe what's unbelievable. i'll make everything seems enchanting. the bewitching smile would knock you down. drown by lust and love you fell for me. don't swim too far away into the ocean or i shall not see you again, because life is just a journey and adventure. seems so peaceful and quiet but in fact, it's full of hatred and lousy tempers. one single mistake would bring you down, until you can't breath and bear the burden anymore. 
but here i am. for you. to help you out. finding the solution, even if i have to cross the river of mythical creatures, or even enter the medusa lair, i'll help you out with all i've got. but please just remember, i need one thing from you. your heart and your soul. because you're my mate. you're my soft spot. when you press the "PUSH" button i will melt. thank you for being so keen and tender to me. you are so patience and tough at the same time. if only you could trust me a little bit more it will be perfect. but we all know nothing is perfect. even the best diamond in the world got its flaws. you can't just make everything the way you want it to be. we have barriers, barriers of social life. which contains poisonous substances. 
anyways, i love the necklace that i'm wearing. it's from my prettiest bestfriend! ALBERTA CLAUDIA. she's a model, soon to be doctor, dancer and a daring friend of mine. i could do much without her. though we're apart by distance, she's always there for me. that's what true friends do. they will stay the same, no matter what happens. she cares for me, once in a while she would just text me and ask my days, just to know what' going on. she's one high quality single guys! ;) i love you tha, forever and ever!
Photographer : Evan Giovanni (others coming)MUA : Corrine OngHair : Me
It was a really freezing 3 hours shoot, thanks to Enspire Company to hire me as a model. here is its page Enspire Production by Desmond Chan. great session with 8 photographers! looking forward to see the rest of the photos from each photographer. here is one set from Evan Giovanni.dress - Tosca Vica, Necklace - gifted from ALBERTA CLAUDIA, shoes - Jeffrey Campbell, Bracelet - Mimco, Fur Jacket - ZARA