NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Window Shopping...
Photos via www.zara.com
Zara, Zara, Zara...
If only i could get me all that! Fantastic pieces to create lovely outfits! I'm very into colors lately, as you know, but before my closet had more  basic soft  colors, so i really need to add some new shoes and clothing that let me materialize all this ideas that i carry on my head!
Did you buy something on the list?? = )
TRADUCCIÓN: Si tan solo pudiese comprar toda esa lista! Piezas fantásticas para crear bellos atuendos! Me encantan los colores últimamente, como ya sabes, pero debo admitir que mi closet tiene mas colores básicos y suaves, por lo que necesito agregar algunas piezas coloridas que me permitan materializar todas esas ideas que rondan en mi cabeza!
Lograste comprar algo de esto?? = )