NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Blue Jean Baby
I've officially returned from Europe and am able to sit at my desk again, publishing posts moments after I write them! I want to thank each one of you who continued to read and leave sweet words in spite of the less than desirable number of outfit posts in the past weeks. However, I am back, excited and ready to roll! I know that many of you were looking forward to hearing about the shopping in Europe, but I unfortunately didn't do much of that on the trip as there were simply too many sights to see! These jeans were one of my scarce purchases from London. Yes, Zara exists in Vancouver, but I couldn't help dropping in anyway and am glad I did because I found these wonderfully soft and well-fitted jeans in the loveliest shade of cornflower blue. I don't wear jeans often as I usually find them notoriously uncomfortable, but I believe that this pair is going to be in constant rotation!

I'll be sharing photos from the trip soon!Wearing: Zara jeans, Dynamite shirt, BCBGMAXAZRIA trench and sandals, Tom Ford sunnies, Amrita Singh necklace, Joe Fresh earrings, MICHAEL Michael Kors clutch