NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

A new challenge...
Photography: Karla Patricia
Yes, and a painful/uggly one! I have to use the brackets to fix one of my low teeths! I won't lie to you, i really don't like them and i look so uggly with them, but i'm trying to think in the result: a perfect smile if i resist the challenge of stick with them for at least a year!
Well, for this shoot i used one of my favorite pants. I'm in love with floral fabrics, strong colors and big hats! So i created the look taking the pants as base and matching all around them. I also had the chance to wear my Nine West Shoes that i adore!  = )

TRADUCCIÓN: Si, y uno doloroso/feo! Tengo que usar brackets para arreglar uno de mis dientes inferiores! No voy a mentir, no me gustan para nada y me veo fea con ellos, pero estoy tratando de pensar en el resultado: una sonrisa perfecta si logro soportarlos por al menos un año!
Bueno, para esta ocasión usé uno de mis pantalones favoritos. Estoy enamorada de las telas estampadas, colores fuertes y grandes sombreros! Así que creé un atuendo tomando los pantalones como protagonistas y combinando las demás piezas con ellos. También tuve la oportunidad de usar mis zapatos Nine West que amo! = )
I was wearing:Floral pants/Bag: ZaraRed top: ToreroCookie ring: ABATABAHandmade earings: KpatriHandmade watch : May 28th Watches