NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Lipstick Red
I had been looking for a pair of bright red pants for what seems like years now, but always held off as I had never come across a pair in my ideal shade. The unabashedly intense hue (fittingly dubbed "Lipstick") on this pair that I finally came across recently was not only the exact colour that what I was looking for, but they also happened fit like a glove. I'm looking forward to using them to add a brilliant pop to a dressy camel ensemble, and going casual with a heather grey tee. For now, though, here's a classic pairing with black, white and gold. How would you style red pants?photos by Alicia 
Wearing: YesStyle jacket and blouse (c/o), Aritzia trousers, Zara shoes, MICHAEL Michael Kors bag, House of Harlow 1960 sunglasses, Jeweliq jewelry (c/o)