NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Some girly manly shoes...
Photos via Doc Martens webpage
I don't know if I'm kind of crazy, but i find those shoes really cool! They're manly and girly at the same time and I would like the challenge of having them in my closet and create cute outfit for them! The price it's a littme high, so if i can get a pair it would be the first one! I'm sure that they would look super nice in some outfit posts!
TRADUCCIÓN: No se si me he vuelto un poco loca, pero me encantan esos zapatos! Son masculinos y femeninos a la vez y me gustaría el reto de tenerlos en mi closet y crear atuendos para ellos! El precio es algo elevado, así que si llegase a comprar alguno de ellos, serian definitivamente los primeros! Estoy segura de que se verían lindos en fotos para el blog!

You have the change to win a 50€ giftcard to do vintage shopping! Clic HERE Thanks to DOORTJE vintage store