NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

The Yellow Clutch...
Top / ZaraLeggings / ZaraYellow clutch / DIYDetail on the clutch / Nine West
I made that yellow clutch by myself and I'm so proud of it! I love the color and the size, that i perfect to carry all your things in and also make the outfit more interesting. I decided to stick that detail to make it more pretty. It was originally from a Nine West bag of my mom! = )

The floral top is one of my favorites. I like the desing and the type of fabric, but I sould say that it gets a little uncomfortable because it doesn't want to stay in place! lol

Anyway, I hope that you like it and I hope that I can go shopping soon so I can present you more elaborate outfits that are totally my style!

TRADUCCIÓN: Hice ese bolso de mano y estoy orgullosa! Me encanta el color y el tamaño, que es perfecto para colocar todo lo que quieras dentro. También decidí agregarle el detalle que ves para que se viera mas sofisticado. Era originalmente de un bolso Nine West de mi mami ! = )
El top estampado es uno de mis favoritos. Me gusta el diseño y el tipo de tela, aunque debo decir que es un poco incomodo porque no le gusta quedarse en su sitio! jajaja = )
Bueno, espero que les guste y yo espero poder ir de compras pronto, para poder enseñarles atuendos un poco mas elaborados!