NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Vacation Photos Pt 1 - London, England
{Off the plane and ready to explore!}

Here are some photos from the first stop of my recent vacation: London, England! It was my first time there, and I was excited from the onset as the city was positively bursting with energy and excitement. We stopped by all the must-see sights, went high street shopping, went for traditional high tea and even took in a musical (Andrew Lloyd Webber's Love Never Dies). One disappointment stemmed from lack of proper research prior to visiting Portabello Market: we got off the Underground at the Notting Hill exit and walked around for a good 2 hours before we got to the Vintage and Fashion Market (I didn't know it was a separate area). By the time we got there, they were closing so I didn't get to explore it for treasures! Regardless, I fell in love with the city and am hoping to go back one day, as I know I haven't even grazed the surface of it!{First stop: high-tea at Fortnum & Mason - an absolutely lovely shop}{Buckingham Palace!}{An Underground station during its quieter hours}{London Eye}{Double decker red buses on Regent Street, my favourite shopping street out of the 'big' ones}{Uploaded this photo just for Mae - we went to eat at Eat!}{Beautiful tulips at Portabello Market}{Notting Hill}{A table of vintage jewelry at Portabello Market}