NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Anne Hathaway for Harper's Bazaar US agoust 2011...
Photos via Fashion Gone Rogue
I can't look at her and not think of The Devil Wears Prada and those amazing outfits that she wore for that movie. I absolutely adore the looks for this photo shoot, specially that gorgeus dress that took my breath away when I saw it for the first time!
Anne is one of my style icons and I love to watch her on the red carpet, because she looks like a princess! There's no doubt that Rachel Zoe has a great taste! It must be like dressing a Barbie!
Anyway, I let you with those fantastic photos and yes, I know, we can't wear those outfit to take the bus, but they certainly give energy to our fashion heart! = )
TRADUCCIÓN: No puedo verla sin pensar en El Diablo Viste de Prada y todos esos atuendos que uso para la película. Amo las piezas  para esta sesión de fotos, especialmente ese hermoso vestido que me dejo sin aliento la primera vez que lo vi!
Anne es una de mis iconos de la moda y le encanta verla en la alfombre roja porque luce como una princesa! Sin duda Rachel Zoe sabe lo que hace! Debe ser como vestir a una Barbie!
Bueno, aquí les dejo ese fantástico set de fotos y si, ya se que no podemos tomar el bus con esos atuendos, pero sin duda llenan de energía nuestro corazón fashion! = )