NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Balloonathon!
Recently, my dear friends Paul Milaire and Roderick Fung kindly agreed to take some photos of me and my girlfriends. So, adorned in black & white with gold accents (can you guess whose idea that was?) and balloons in our favourite colours, we set out for an afternoon of casual and fun shooting. We couldn't be happier with the results and feel so blessed that years down the road we'll be able to happily look back at these shots and remember how young we looked back then!

{If you're in the Lower Mainland, I highly recommend getting these guys to shoot you with your significant other, friends or family (email me for details)! They're so much fun to be around, reasonably priced and these photos are clear evidence of their talent!}To see more photos, hop on over to the "Extra Snaps" section on my Facebook page!