NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Nicolette Mason's Closet
I've been begging friend and fellow fashion blogger (and stylist/designer) Nicolette Mason to let me feature her closet on GABIFRESH for a very long time! Whenever I visit her apartment in Williamsburg, I spend 90% of the time trying on her clothes and attempting to convince her to let me have everything. Nicolette has exquisite taste and is one of the few plus size girls I know that owns everything from Forever21 and ASOS to Chanel and Alexander McQueen. This is definitely a closet you don't want to miss (make sure you check out her blog too!):

Edit: I've been getting a lot of comments and tweets asking about the sizing of Nicolette's designer pieces. As she mentions in the video, she tries everything on. Most of the pieces are sized L/XL/12 and she makes it work for her.