NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

I'm going to Paris baby!!!...
Photos via Google
That's right baby! Exactly in one month I will be taking the plane to spend my summer vacations at France! I'm so happy! I will get to spend all this time with my boyfriend, we will eat amazing food, visit beautiful places and do a little shopping too of course! H&M and Zara here I come!!! ...and be affraid!!!Do you have some trips planned for the summer vacations?? = )
TRADUCCIÓN: Siii!!! En exactamente un mes estaré tomando mi avión para pasar mis vacaciones de verano en Francia! Estoy muy feliz! Voy a poder compartir todo este tiempo con mi novio, vamos a comer deliciosos platos, visitar hermosos lugares y hacer un poco de compras también! Zara y H&M tiemblen que ahí voy!!!
Y tu tienes planes para estas vacaciones?? = )

...And here's the winner of the 50€ giftcard to shop at DOORTJE store!

Congratulations girl! Have fun! = )
Thank you all for participating and thanks to DOORTJE for the oportunity!
PD: the winner was pick in the list of the ones that followed the rules!