NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

School's Out

I'm looking around at my local cinema, my local Blockbuster, my local Westfield, and all I can see is children. All I can hear is CHILDREN. The malls are cramped with tweens and the arcades are flowing with teenagers who need to blow off some steam. I'm about to lose the plot, head on home, and hibernate for a good two weeks, until I realise, if you can't beat them, you have to join them. So here's my take on the most covetable fashion of the school girl... with pants on, featuring a lovely pair of clear frames from Cotton On.Bardot Dress. Cotton On Vest. Tarocash Tie. Cotton On jumper. Dotti Jeans. London Rebel heels. Cotton On scarf.

Cotton On Shirt. Temt Skirt. Tarocash Tie.Cotton On dress. Dotti knee high socks. Ice jumper. Dotti shorts. Rubi Shoes socks. London Rebel heels.

- Photography by Allanah Hockam -
- Makeup by Sarah Gibson -