NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

New Perspectives
{Photos by Tessa Tham}

A newfound mentality of "taking a high fashion approach to lower priced clothing" (thanks Alber Elbaz) has allowed me to gain a greater appreciation of what is already in my closet. Last week I tried on a handful of pieces at Forever 21 that I felt "pretty good" about and under normal circumstances would probably have purchased. This dress, however, was the only piece that really stuck out to me and was thus the sole item I brought home. In the past I typically saw Forever 21 pieces as "wear once or twice and forget", but I'm happy to say that since its arrival in my closet, it has already been worn twice and I'm still excited to try new ways of styling it.Wearing: Love 21 dress, Wilfred belt, unbranded bag & cuff, necklace from The Bay, Burberry sandals