NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Summer Beauty Routine
I'm no beauty blogger, but lately I've been getting more and more into makeup and skincare. Though my skin is not the greatest, I actually get a lot of readers asking me about my makeup routine, so I thought it was about time for another beauty post. I'm a pretty simple girl when it comes to my makeup, which means I tend to do the same (or a very similar) look each day. I have been trying more and more products lately though, and here's what I can't get enough of this Summer:I love all of the items, but my favorite thing to do is mix the two lipsticks together to create an orangey pink that always gets me compliments! Oh, and the brow kit! I don't go anywhere without it. Once you see your eyebrows before and after a good fill in, you'll never want to go bare again.

What beauty products are you loving this season?