NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Arrojo Salon Makeover
I've been wanting to dye my hair for, oh, about ten years now. Yep, since high school I've wanted to go blonde, pink, blue, jet black, and everything in between. But for some reason (read: fear) I never took the plunge. This month, more than ever, I'd been craving a change of hue, perhaps because of the transitional time in my life. I just finished my year at MTV, and I want to thank all of you again for supporting me and helping make my dreams come true.

So anyway, back to my hair. When I was contacted recently by the famous Arrojo Salon about coming in for a complimentary service, I knew I had to go for it. I told my colorist, Kelly, that I wanted light brown, and I'm really pleased with how things turned out. It's crazy because depending on the lighting, it can look red or even blonde! My stylist Emily made my hair look so fabulous; she gave me beachy curls that I never knew my hair was capable of having. All in all, I had a great experience and I can't wait to see the final shots. Here are some photos of the process:
And if you haven't heard, I was featured alongside some of my favorite bloggers in the September issue of Teen Vogue!Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Lastly, congrats to the winner of the Nikon Coolpix Contest, Zavonna! You will receive an email soon! Thanks to everyone who entered!