NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

What A Stud

Clockwise, from top:
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs / $48 2. GUESS / $25 3. Marc by Marc Jacobs / $38 4. Gorjana - $35 5. Tinley Road / $20 6. Kate Spade / $48 7. Betsey Johnson / $25 8. Juicy Couture / $48

I have a confession to make: I, a once self-proclaimed "bigger-is-better" statement jewelry wearer, cannot remember the last time I wore dangly earrings of any size. If you scroll through the pages of this blog, I don't even think there's been a single pair in sight for a good couple of months. These days, I can't help but prefer the way that smaller studs provide a touch of femininity and refinement without distracting the face. While I'm not ruling out the wearing of bold earrings for good, here are some lovely & affordable pairs that have caught my eye for the time being.

{my most worn earrings, left to right: vintage clip on, Juliet & Company, Joe Fresh, vintage (mom's)}

What are you wearing on your ears?