NYC Style Spot   +  magazine

teapot with smile
these past few days, i gotta admit that i don't have to mood to blog. another plain days, boring days and lazy days. i don't have anything to cheer on except my loveliest blogger friend ever Ms. Claradevi from Sunflares Plethora. the sweetest living creature with wild thoughts ever! 
Like, when we first met, it felt like we'd known each other for years. We had quite some straight forward and private conversations! Had dinner together, lunch, even dinner! we stroll along the vintage city of Melbourne during one gloomy and rainy day just to take some good pictures together. thanks to Briano Kawenang for his willingness to be one sudden photographer. though it was raining and gloomy, we ended up with BRILLIANT PICTURES! some look like we're in New York.and what's with my private life? another silly rhythm in my heart keeps on playing their beats, weaving another story and history. i'm about to change, to someone i haven't discovered yet. my voice box is damaged, it left me with unclear and husky voice. i swallowed myself inside my blanket crying when i found out i can't sing properly now. no more high pitch, no more duet i could do.
btw, happy to announce me, myself and I to be featured in one of online magazines! FASHLADY.COM August 2011 ed.anyways, i just discovered this one great Body Jewelry from FreshTrends.com! another jewel site i might say really great! you could find tons and tons of jewel from ear to nose rings! ;) try try try to click and see what's there!