NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Falling Forward
{photos by my dad!}
Cougar Boots recently sent over a pair of their limited edition Pillow boots, a re-release updated from the original created in 1976, for review & styling. While I'll be the first to admit that they aren't the most feminine pair of shoes to ever enter my wardrobe, they are significantly better looking than many snow-appropriate styles (and oh so cozy!). I've also always had cold extremities in the winter even when wearing two pairs of fuzzy socks and lined leather boots. Since these Italian made, Canadian classics are waterproof and said to withstand up to a chilly -24 degrees Celsius (that's -11F), I for one am thrilled that I'll get to experience my first winter in recent years where I won't have my toes frozen off!

p.s. Loved reading your responses re: blogging & shopping here. Glad to hear that so many of us feel the same way!Wearing: Cougar Pillow boots (c/o), Zara scarf (similar) and skirt (similar), Kensie top, Joe Fresh jewelry and gloves from local boutique