NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

The Suburbs of Melbourne

To say I'm thoroughly enjoying exploring my new city would be an understatement. There is so much to see and do. There are so many things to discover whilst exploring. Just last weekend I started walking from my home suburb of St Kilda towards the South Melbourne market and ended up walking about the suburbs, from marketplace to marketplace for four hours. I spent no money, but saw so many things and returned with a smile across my face and a light heart. Over the past few weeks I've explored Brunswick, Fitzroy, South Melbourne, South Yarra, Port Melbourne, Elwood, Northcote, Brighton, Hampton, Richmond and Hawthorn. Here are just a few of the trinkets and delicious flavours I've discovered during my time in the 'burbs. When you visit Melbourne, please don't limit yourself to Bourke Street Mall. There is so much more to see!For realtime cafe & activity recommendations, follow me on instagram @fashionsweethart