NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

the galaxy



all the efforts, all the time i've spent all my life, watching myself grow and change to someone different. i breathe, see, witness the gruesome world. full of amazing God's creatures. one two steps those lead to eternity, and beyond. one two miles, those lead to amazing opportunities, to be myself.
I watch myself wither, then resurrected thousand times. a sip of tequila sunrise, mint scent in the air, this moment drives me peace. sitting all alone in this fake comfy circumstances with people jabbering around, and am listening to fake waterfall and clicks of lighters. feel calmed. yes i do.
all the places i've been teach me something precious. shy soul deep within my body has lost its way and gone. far away, and i'm nowhere to be seen. i'm in the dark. darkest time of my life. but there i see some light, some guidance from above. thankfully i scream and shout, so i know where to go.