NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

just for a moment
just for a moment, I think I'm not who i am. have you ever had a glimpse of that in your mind? even tiny little detail of your life being somebody else, or somebody you wish to be. 
the driver of my life is my faith. GOD. my only one and only source of life. I am a sinful person, i commit so many sins i can't even imagine how God could forgive me. but indeed, He forgive me and take me as who i am. i found you, the one who take me as who i am though i've let you down billion times. thank you for being who you are, you never change. thank you.i'm missing every piece of my family members, like an incomplete puzzles, my life is now. a riddle, a maze, a muddled business my feeling feels. hey you, mom dad and brothers, you have no idea how much i'm longing for you guys. 
pieces of me miss that moment where i sit on my dad's lap while he's driving.pieces of me miss that moment where me and mom go to massage therapist together.pieces of me miss that moment where my first younger brother would take me out at 1 am to find food.pieces of me miss that moment where my youngest brother would hug me tight whenever i got nightmare.
you guys are awesome and i love you guys. every single second i will cherish, every single minute i will reminisce, every single hour i will enjoy, every time, so i will leave with no regret. though i am not a perfect daughter nor sister nor girlfriend, but one thing for sure, i have never ever want to hurt someone. if i could choose to be anything, i will probably choose to be air or water, so my family and the ones i love can live cheerfully.
here i am, live to be who i am.