NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Shopping at...

Photos via Opulent Oddities Store
I discovered this store and I'm in love with it! Gorgeus handmade accessories that are as original as pretty! Everytime I visit the page, I find new things to dream about! I can see one necklace and imagine a perfect outfit for it! I love that game!And more than just imagine, very soon you will can see me wearing a gorgeus necklace from this store!
Curious?? = )
Visit the Opulent Oddities online shop by clicking HERE! 
TRADUCCIÓN: Descubrí esta tienda y estoy enamorada de ella!Hermosas piezas hechas a mano que son tan originales como bellas! Cada vez que visito la pagina, puedo ver nuevos modelos y me imagino un atuendo perfecto para ellos! Me encanta jugar a eso!Y mas que jugar, pronto podrás verme usando un hermoso collar de esta tienda!
Estas curiosa?? = )

Visita la pagina de Opulent Oddities haciendo clic AQUI !