NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Re-Styled


I don't know about you, but sometimes blogging makes me want to shop. Seeing new and shiny things on other bloggers all the time can have a tendency to make an already bursting closet seem less than sufficient. When I get into this state of mind, it feels like it would be so much easier to put something together when a piece is "fresh".

I try my best to refrain from succumbing to this feeling for numerous reasons, but in any case I've taken some re-styled pieces from the blog and posted them into one consolidated album. If you're anything like me, hopefully this will encourage you to be a little more inventive about the way you re-wear things in your wardrobe instead of taking the easy way out and constantly getting new pieces.

Do you ever feel like this? I would love to hear some thoughts.
Feel free to hop on over to my Facebook page and check it the album!