NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Check out...
Oh! And take the look to Emma Watson's ad for the fragance by Lancome!Photos via Fashion Gone Rogue
Maybe you already know that I like the Twilight saga (specially the books) and even tho I'm a decent girl, sometimes I find myself saying pretty strong mental words to that girl (product of the envy, course) because she's with the oh-so-hot Robert Pattinson, her eyes and body are a dream for a fashion stylist because all look great on her and the most important...she can wear Louboutins!
Anyway, at the end of the day I like you Kristen, you look great and you act pretty well. I love all those looks for the Glamour magazine! Awesome!

TRADUCCIÓN: Quizás ya sabes que soy una fan de la saga Crepúsculo (sobre todo de los libros) y a pesar de que soy una chica muy correcta, a veces me descubro diciendo algunas palabras fuertes en mi mente a Kristen (producto de la envidia, claro) porque no solo esta con el demasiado-guapo Robert Pattinson, sino que tiene unos ojos y cuerpo que cualquier fashion stylist ama porque todo se le ve genial y mas importante...usa Louboutins.
De cualquier forma, al final del día, me gustas Kristen, te ves genial en estas fotos para la revista Glamour y eres una buena actriz.