NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Little Doses of Happy
{a pretty manicure that is still 'safe' enough for my liking, given to me by a talented friend}
We've been blessed with some remarkably beautiful, albeit chilly, autumn weather here in Vancouver this year. However, that all changed today with the first dark and wet day we had in a while and according to the weather forecast, this gloom is here to stay. Since my mood tends to be drastically effected by the weather (a case of SAD?), I've been looking to the little things to inject doses of happiness into my day- things like reading in bed, nail polish, and pretty new jewelry. To me, sweet little pick me ups like these are key to getting through the shorter days with my sanity in tact.{a variety of reading material for times curled up in bed - with an oversized cashmere sweater on of course}{new favourite polish - Billionaire by Deborah Lippmann. especially love how well it goes with my new studded BCBG ring!}