NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

intense
tell me where i did wrong, tell me which part is not excruciating. living in a life like this, i feel empty. i have no life. everything is just simple. mediocre. not much challenges. i miss my fanciful life, having said that i'm stressed over my assignments is something. i can't stand those filthy lines and construction details. i'm just not into them. i love to design and give ideas, but i'm not the fairy godmother who could grant the wish, i can't create them on my own, feel like i need someone to illustrate and draw all my ideas. cause in the end, i'll be working with them anyway.  now it's time for me to make a big tough decision. deferring for one semester had never crossed my mind. nonetheless all the problems i got here, i've never wanted this period of time, flying myself away from Melbourne, the city where i spend my last 2 years most. well, part of me wants to stay here, while the other half is begging me to go back there and rest my mind. having my family and close friends around is never been something bad for me.tell me what to do cause i'm lost. my dad's been so nice to me. he would gently greet me every morning via BBM and before i go to sleep at night. he worries about me so much that he can't stand still. he put me on top of anything, as a priority. then i feel the guilt rottens my soul, i feel so bad to let him down again and again whilst he's always been the best for me. 
btw, check my interview at :Q+A tumblr by Gurinka Cloud! ;)