NYC Style Spot   +  top 5

Top 5
We are fashion bloggers, we love fashion bloggers and we all see the blogs of the most famous ones, to get inspiration and (why not??) to see how far they're getting in the fashion bussiness so we can feed our dreams and don't let them die (NEVER) !!!
So, I wanted to show you my  top 5 fashion blogs to watch. Of course, this is based in my personal style and what I like to see, so maybe you have different ones in your list. You are welcome to share!
TRADUCCIÓN: somos fashion bloggers, amamos a las fashion bloggers y todas vemos los blogs de las mas populares, para inspirarnos y (por qué no??) ver hasta donde están llegando en el mundo de la moda para alimentar nuestros sueños y no dejarlos morir (NUNCA)!!!
Hoy quice compartir contigo mi Top 5 fashion blogs que ver. Claro, esto esta basado en mi estilo personal y lo que me gusta ver, así que quizás tu lista sea totalmente diferente! Puedes compartirla!Denni, blogger of Chic Muse show us her personal style and the wonderful pieces that she has in her closet. I love her unique way of dress and the fact that she managed to make her hairdo her personal mark.Caroline's mode is a blog that you can't miss. Yes, her personal style is not SO diverse. She has a well define way of dressing but it works amazing for her. I like the fact that it shows that it's not necessary to cover so much ground in the fashion trends to look fabulous. The site has several internal pages. One of them is Stockholm Street Style, my favorite feed for street style no doubt. The photos are awesome and we can see what's going on in the streets of the world and how people show their personality by creating amazing and unique outfits!The most part of her photos have a certain pose (crossing a street) that I find kind of cool. It's amazing when you arrive to make something yours, specially when there're so many people doing the same.Check out Caroline and her blog Fashion Squad. I'm sure that you will like the photos and the items that she buys!Andy, a mexican fashion stylist that is acomplishing so much in the fashion world. Truly one of the examples of how far you can get with a fashion blog and hard work of course. Her blog is Style Scrapbook and I'm sure that you already know it! Her style is one of my favorites between the fashion bloggers, because she use pieces that are a lot like me and she reflects the way that I like to dress. Plus she is latin like me! If you want to see a girl taking risks in fashion, wearing lots of designer pieces and trying tons of trends, then you should check out The Blonde Salad and the amazing life of Chiara Ferragni. After only two years with her blog, she already has a very successful shoe line and lots of work with high fashion brands.