NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Hipster Ballerina
Admittedly, I go shopping a lot. Seeing an abundance of clothing often actually helps me in saying "no" to almost everything I see. Every so often, though, I see something that I just can't put down; this new sweater was the most recent "something". Simple yet striking, I am so drawn to the beautiful, warm material and the subtly detailed neckline. And thanks to its versatility and ability to be layered, I feel like its "cost per wear" has already become lower than many of the pieces in my closet.By the way, the strange title of this post was thanks to David, who called me both of these things upon seeing me with this headband on. Sometimes I just don't understand boys ;)
Wearing: Aritzia sweater, Zara skirt (old), H&M headband and booties, Coach bag